int.: Decan - 300
Secretariat - 303, 304
Accesari (din 4.04.2010)
nu este setata variabila de sesiune
Studiaza cu noi!
International Conference - European Research Development Horizont 2020
We are pleased to inform you that in the period 10 - 13 July 2013 you are welcome to participate at the International Conference: - "European Research Development Horizont 2020", that will be held at the University Stefan cel Mare, in Aula E, between 10:00-18:00.
The topics of the three sections that will cover through the conference will be:
- Challenges of Contemporary Economy;
- The European Research between creativity and constraints;
- The economic impact on social development and education.
We are more than glad to inform you that we will have special guest from the universities of Parma (Italy), Covilha (Portugal) and ASEM (Moldovia).
If you would like, you are more than welcome to participate at the conference.
The main objectives of the conference entitled European Research Development in Horizon 2020 (ERHD-2020) are to:
- Debate and analyse the problems and difficulties created by the current economic and financial crisis on the development of research in Economic Sciences and other adjacent fields;
- Identifying, analysing and developing new methods, instruments and techniques, as well as new best practices in the field;
- Creating new synergies with the scientific community of the European Union and other non-member states, in order to identify new collaboration opportunities and common interests;
- Addressing the future of research in the EU.